As a locally-owned pharmacy, we enjoy relationships with many customers that go back for years. These people have purposely chosen to do business with our pharmacy instead of going to many other stores in the community, including the major chains.
We feel honored.
But we believe that there are many reasons for shopping at a local community pharmacy like Peachtree Pharmacy. And we work hard to make sure that there is an extra level of customer service at our store. Here are just a few of the things we do:
- We learn customers’ names. We appreciate everyone who comes into Peachtree Pharmacy. And it doesn’t take us long to start recognizing people who visit us frequently. We’ll do our best to get to know you. Often, that makes it more comfortable for you to ask us questions, or to let us know if there’s something we can do to make your experience here better. That’s what we want.
- We are professionals, but we’re not encumbered by large corporate “systems.” Too often with major chains, if something is needed that’s just a little outside the norm, it can be difficult to make it happen, simply because the “system” doesn’t allow it. That’s not the case with us. If we see a way to make things better, our staff knows they can usually change things to accommodate the customer. That can make a big difference.
- Our prices are still competitive. We may not have the buying power of a major chain, but we do belong to buying organizations and we have relationships with suppliers that keep our prices low.
- You’ll find things here that you won’t find in big chains. We are constantly sourcing new products, and because we don’t have to worry about whether something will sell in hundreds of stores, we can bring our customers new products and ideas to make their lives better. Easily.
- We custom compound medications. That means your physician has more options for your treatment. And because we create the compounded medications here, we have total quality control.
Try us for yourself. Visit Peachtree Pharmacy and experience our special level of customer service, our unique product offerings, and our exceptional capabilities as a compounding pharmacy. Want to know more? Give us a call at 678.691.9079, or ask during your next visit.